If you replaced "someday" with "today," what would you do differently RIGHT NOW?
You're stuck. Stuck in the crazy making space of "someday" - someday I'll find love; be in a career that excites me; be living my purpose; wake up filled with passion for the day ahead. Instead, right now you're caught in the hamster wheel of life that has you begging to be set free. You're human! You're a man! You're a gay man. So what? That's the point.
Just because you're stuck in a wash, rinse, repeat cycle that isn't working, doesn't mean it's a life sentence! Rather than feeling out of control, pinned in a corner, and at the mercy of life, do something out of the ordinary. After all, you "came out," and that was out of the ordinary. Stop creating excuses, living without a plan, and assuming "this is all there is" for your life. Instead, take off those fabulous rose colored glasses and own up to what's not working. Challenge those crazy little voices that keep telling you, you can't. Define your deepest desires, in and outside of the bedroom. Listen to your intuition - she's never wrong. Trust that "today" is more fashionable and powerful than "someday!"
Areas of Impact
- Drifting aimlessly: Why am I always on the wrong path?
- Feeling miserable: Why can't I ever be happy?
- Failing to succeed: How come I never get what I want?
- Lacking Confidence: Will I ever feel good enough?
- Second Guessing: Why can't I trust my decisions?
- Living In The Past: How do I let go and just be in the here and now?
- Confusing Beliefs: Why can't I ever see things clearly?
- Lacking Purpose: Why am I here?
Are you ready to challenge your status quo in a fun, challenging, and productive manner?