Still asking, "What do I want to be when I grow up?"
If you're not already the super hero of your own career, waking up each day to do what you love, clearly balancing work and life in perfect harmony, then it's probably time to figure out "What's next in your career/professional life!" You've probably already got one foot out the door, wishing you had an escape plan, and kicking yourself for not trusting yourself to do something you truly love. You could keep kidding yourself that it's about money, security, and obligations. Or you could give yourself permission to go design a career path that is in alignment with your truest self.
Areas of Impact
- Define direction: What type of career will bring me unbridled satisfaction?
- Develop leadership potential: How can I become a more effective leader and mentor?
- Master performance: What can I do to consistently exceed expectations?
- Maintain balance: How do I create more balance and less stress between work and life?
- Prepare for career transition: What do I need to transition to a better-fit job seamlessly?
- Create wealth: How do I make the money I deserve?
- Invoke strategic thinking: How do I shift from a being producer to a visionary?
- Motivate and inspire: What skills do I need to navigate office dynamics and lead successful teams?